11 Innocent Signs and Symptoms That Mean Your Body Is Flooded With Toxins
9Your toenails are brittle and look ugly
Toxins in the body are also pulled down by gravity and it is invariably the feet that suffer including your toenails that look ugly. Your feet also remain in shoes and socks the entire day and that is a favorable environment for germs and fungus to breathe. While medication can deal with toenail and surface skin issues, it is more advisable to treat the problem from inside by getting rid of the toxins in the body.
10You are losing your hair faster
Hair loss is caused by toxin build-up as well as some autoimmune diseases like hashimotos or hypothyroidism which ultimately can also be caused by increased toxins in the body among other factors that cause it. Hairloss on its own won’t be caused by usual toxin buildup but by more sinister toxic substances in our body such as arsenic, lead and thallium that is also found in cigarette smoke. These can be lethal so always consult a doctor if you notice such things.
Pregnancy isn’t the cause of smell sensitivity. If you find yourself reacting too strongly to fragrances, then it is a sign of toxin buildup in the body. It is your body’s way of saying it is loaded with foreign substances and doesn’t want to deal with new ones anymore. Smell sensitivity could also include nausea from scents.
12How to detox
If you have experienced one or more of the above conditions mentioned here, then it is high time you considered Detoxing yourself and getting rid of the toxins. There are more complicated and extensive procedures for getting rid of toxins, but here are easy ones you can do yourself that will do much to reduce the toxins in your body.
- Drink plenty of water to flush the toxins out
- Detox your liver by drinking dandelion tea, milk thistle tea or milk thistle to meals, add parsley or cilantro to meals
- Do yoga, walking or exercise that increases circulation to flush out toxins
- Brush your teeth before going to bed and use your tongue scraper
- Eat fresh wholesome foods preferably organic produce
- Add probiotics to your diet
- Use only natural cosmetic products that don’t contain harmful chemicals