12 Strange Tips but Really Effective Tips to Help You Look More Beautiful
9For perfect curls, use dishwashing sponges
You can get luxurious curls even without the help of curling irons. In fact, curling irons can sometimes severely damage your hair. For perfect curls, you will only need a dishwashing sponge.
- Divide your hair into strands and wrap each strand around the middle of the sponge.
- Fold the sponge in half and secure it with a rubber band.
- You may go to be because the next morning you will have a pleasant surprise when you see your hair.
10Instead of a highlighter use a lip balm
Girls usually prefer other types of cosmetics to a highlighter which is why most of them don’t buy one. But, things like shimmer shadows can efficiently cope with the task as well. Even lip balms can work just as well as any highlighter although it may be a bit sticky.
- Apply lip balm on your lips if you do not have a highlighter.
11For a hair conditioner, use mayonnaise
The popular actress Blake Lively uses mayonnaise as a conditioner to keep her hair looking glamorous. Experts have advised that it is best to only use homemade mayonnaise for this purpose. This is because mass-produced mayonnaise contains concentrates and other chemicals.
- Mix the mayonnaise with oil and apply this solution to your hair and let it sit for a while before washing it off.
12For alternative eyeliner, use an ordinary pencil
If you don’t have eyeliner pencils, then you can alternatively use ordinary pencils. This is one of the many creative beauty hacks to help you create bright-colored summer-style eyeliner wings without an eyeliner pencil.
- Place ordinary drawing pencils in a glass of hot water and wait for a few minutes.
- After taking the pencils out of the water, you can then use them to draw the eyeliner wings.